Do you have something to say to the world but you don’t have the time or experience to do all the technical stuff?
I am proud to announce that The Podcast Helpdesk (me, Michael Dell) is offering a technology free way to manage your podcast website, feed and itunes listing.
The fee would be setup either on a per-episode basis or a per month (up to 4 episodes a month). I can even setup a custom plan that works for everyone.
Here is what I offer for the setup:
1. Setup of your podcasting website on either a new or existing hosting plan (web server)
2. Setup of your Media Hosting account.
3. Setup of your Media and website statistics.
4. Edit your logo / cover art for the RSS feed and Tags.
Ongoing, I will handle the following for you:
1. Posting of episodes to your RSS feed and your website.
2. Maintain the plugins required for podcasting on your WordPress site.
3. Making sure your iTunes and Stitcher listings are up to date.
4. Troubleshoot any problems with your RSS feed or above listings.
5. Help you track and understand the statistics of your podcast.
6. Minor editing of your audio or video file. (Major edits for an additional fee)
7. ID3 tagging (explained here)
All you will have to do is hit Record, do your show and then send me your raw podcast recording via dropbox. I will handle the rest.
I will also teach you how to do any of the above for $100 per hour (likely 3 hours for the full deal) or any part of it. email me email@example.com and lets chat about what you need to get your show on the web!